Solar Sales Specialist
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we provide our sales team with a career, not just a
job. Our Outside Sales Reps, known internally as Residential Energy
Specialists (RES), receive a base salary, full benefits, vehicle
allowance, commission, bonus, paid time off, 401K with a company
match, stock options, and opportunities for growth and promotion.
As well as world class paid training to set you up for success!
First year On-Target Earnings are $80,000 - $125,000.
The Residential Energy Specialist meets with and educates
homeowners on the benefits of solar power and energy efficiency
home upgrades from PosiGen. PosiGen's unique program is aimed at
providing solar for people of all types with no credit check
required, a guaranteed savings on energy usage in the first year,
and no escalator on all solar leases. Our sales team is not focused
on putting as many panels on roofs as possible, but instead are
tasked with helping our customers get more money back in their
pocket while also helping to save the environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Speak with potential customers about PosiGen's clean energy
- Follow up on leads from the inside sales team and drive the
creation of new leads to meet sales goals through canvassing,
participating in community events, generating referrals, and
- Helps the homeowner to execute documents and provide the
necessary information to go solar
- Assists with qualifying homeowners for additional incentives
and obtaining the necessary paperwork for incentive
- Provides a high level of customer service throughout the
- Mentors and trains newer team members, contributing knowledge
and enthusiasm to the office team
- Pure Positive Energy, professional, high enthusiasm and big
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest
- A 'no fear' attitude towards cold calling, canvassing,
networking and lead generating
- Must be flexible and able to work weekend, evening, and holiday
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 2+ years' work experience in a quota-driven sales position,
with a demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding required
metrics. Military experience or higher education may be considered
in place of professional experience.
- Proficient with complex computer programs (Salesforce CRM is
- Bilingual is a plus
Due to the nature of this position the following are required:
- Must have a valid state driver's license and reliable
- Must have a clean driving record (example, no DUI in the last
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal and
- Must be able to obtain HIS Certification
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer
committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor
protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals
who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with
Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process
should notify the Office of Human Resources.
Keywords: PosiGen, Danbury , Solar Sales Specialist, Sales , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!