Customer Service Representative 1
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Belimo is -a global -leader in the development, production and
-marketing of -actuator solutions for controlling heating,
ventilation and air conditioning systems. - Actuators, control
valves and sensors make up the company's core business. JOB SUMMARY
The Customer Service Representative 1 is the primary contact
between Belimo Customer Service and our external customers. This
position provides timely responses to customer correspondence and
assists in closing out any action items from customer
communications. COMPANY'S MISSION AND VALUES The objectives of this
position are fully integrated to the objectives of the Company's
Mission and Values. It is the responsibility of all employees to
perform their duties in accordance with Company Policy.REPORTING
STRUCTURE The Customer Service Representative 1 is part of the
Customer Service Team and reports to the Customer Service Manager.
This position bears full responsibility for all agreed upon goals
and objectives. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive direct correspondence from external customers and
Belimo outside sales staff. - Provide timely responses and assist
in closing out any action items from such communications.
- Same day data entry of customer purchase orders into the ERP
system. - Order receipt can come in the form of e-mail, fax, or
- Provide same day order confirmations and clarify order
- Support order status requests, credits/debits, quotes,
answering customer questions and limited processing of return
- Process & expedite requests (red orders or overnight
- Monitor and execute on information contained in the regional
communication mailboxes (e.g. Northeast orders mailbox).
- Associates Degree in Business related field required.
- SAP experience preferred or other ERP experience. -
- At least 3 years of direct customer service experience in a
fast paced environment is preferred.
- Customer focus and adaptability to the business needs.
- Experience in customer call center for manufacturing
environment a plus.
- Ability to interpret technical business documents including
customer purchase orders.
- Must be able to professionally communicate with customers both
verbally and in writing.
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Suite of products (Outlook,
Word, and Excel).
- Detail oriented.
- Experience with Microsoft Lync a plus.
- High degree of time management and organization required.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and maintain both a
proactive and positive attitude. We offer competitive salary & an
excellent benefits package including performance bonus & an
outstanding 401K Plan. Belimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job
Keywords: Belimo, Danbury , Customer Service Representative 1, Sales , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!