Heavy Equipment Technician
Company: Jesco Inc
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Are you looking to further your career and knowledge as a heavy
equipment technician? We can help push your career to the next
level as a union technician with JESCO; one of the top construction
equipment dealers in the Northeast.If you want to continue to grow
and are looking for a company willing to help, then take ownership
of your training with JESCO's technician training paths and
certifications. You'll enjoy extensive OEM Certified hands-on and
virtual training for the top brands in the industry while earning
union pay and benefits.For experience qualified technicians we
offer a substantial sign on bonus and for those still looking to
grow we offer paid training paths.Training, Career Direction,
Stability & Opportunity.Key Responsibilities:
- Be committed to furthering your skills and competence through
- Apply technical knowledge to diagnose and correct equipment
- Thoroughly document steps taken to correct equipment
- Maximize the efficient use of time to provide fast accurate
service and minimize unnecessary expense.
- Effectively communicate status of repair work with
- Communicate customer's options to correct current
- Always conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Union Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Certifications We are an equal opportunity
employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Jesco Inc, Danbury , Heavy Equipment Technician, Professions , Beacon, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!