Plant Operator/Manager (Power/Utilities)
Company: Hobson Associates
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Are you looking to "re-energize" your career? ---
Join a successful CT family-owned hydroelectric facility that is
looking brightly into the future!
They are seeking a "roll-up-your-sleeves" and motivated PLANT
OPERATOR to direct, coordinate, plan, oversee, and perform all
tasks and operations at their 8MW hydroelectric power plant.
THE RIGHT PERSON HAS---
- Experience working with electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical
- Generator Repair experience
- Ability to troubleshoot circuits.
- Experience with using a multimeter.
- Proficient at reading electrical blueprints.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and proven ability to follow through.
*Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package (Health and
Dental Insurance, PTO, and more) WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS
Keywords: Hobson Associates, Danbury , Plant Operator/Manager (Power/Utilities), Professions , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!