CDL Driver - Brooklyn
Company: Waste Connections
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Minimum responsibilities are:
- Safely operating a garbage truck on specified routes to collect
- Reading route sheets and service each customer identified on
the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Performing routine post and pre route inspections on vehicles
such as checking fluids, safety equipment, and tires.
- Having professional and courteous interactions with our
customers when needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Valid Class A or B CDL
- Clean driving record
- 1 year of local route driving experience
Keywords: Waste Connections, Danbury , CDL Driver - Brooklyn, Professions , Bronx, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!