Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: September 20, 2022
FULL-TIME $19/hr The Receiving Manager reports to the Assistant
Branch Managers and Branch Manager and has the overall
responsibility for monitoring and assisting in all activities in
the Receiving Department pertaining to all incoming/outgoing
merchandise. Must take precautions and be aware of any potential
theft indicators. In addition, provides leadership and guidance to
all power equipment operators that are involved with loading and
unloading of product from trailers. This position includes manual
labor. Essential Functions:
- Ensure accuracy of item description, UPC numbers and counts for
all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Ensure accuracy when filling out Manifest/Bill of Lading and
maintain IBT Seal Log for both incoming and outgoing
- Ensure list of incoming Purchase Orders (Order Pool) is run and
follow up with Buying or Logistics Department to ensure "on time"
- Record and file all incoming and outgoing Purchase Orders.
- Ensure Goods Received Book (GRB) and any Adjustment Vouchers
(AVs) are current and accurate.
- Ensure Receiving Clerk is accurately entering everything received
on the day it was received and has all deliveries properly
- Ensure all Driver Logs are maintained and filed appropriately
- Ensure trucks are unloaded/loaded in a timely manner and maintain
detention times to a minimum.
- Perform monthly self-audits being performed and address action
items. REM-04 WS-04 Schedule Shift start: 6:00 AM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day Benefits Health, dental,
vision insurance - available after 90 days
Paid time off
401(k) plan Qualifications Must pass drug screen (cannabis
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
At least 1 year similar experience Ability to effectively present
information and respond to questions from managers, employees,
vendors and buyers. Ability to calculate figures, and amounts such
as discounts, interest, and proportions. Computer literate About
Restaurant Depot Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash
& Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop
shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They
have been supplying independent food businesses with quality
products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990.
They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice
suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor,
focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and
offering free membership.
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Danbury , Receiving Manager, Professions , Brewster, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!