Dedicated Flatbed Driver
Company: A. Duie Pyle
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Apply below or call (855) 974-6409 Today!
Hourly Pay: $27.00hr and $29.00hr (Moffat Certified)
$100 per month Attendance Bonus
Target Annual W2: $80,000-85,000
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Local Dedicated Flatbed
Driver in Stormville, NY.
Start times between 4:00 AM - 6:00 AM - Monday thru Friday,
possible Saturday work
* DRIVE FOR PYLE! * Family Owned and Providing Job Security since
- Paid Hourly $27.00 or $29.00 if Moffett Certified
- 10-13 hour work days
- Monday - Friday, Potential to earn more adding Saturday shift
- Driver responsible for strapping down loads.
- Moffett experience preferred but not required.
- Other Pay Incentives: $100 Monthly Attendance Bonus - Move
Empty Pallets: $0.25 per pallet
- Flatbed account where driver straps the load. 95% of our
deliveries are in the 5 Boroughs. Half the time customers will
unload, other day driver will unload with the Moffett. First load
will always be loaded, second load half the time will be live
- No Touch
Do you have what it takes?
- Class A CDL
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- One (1) year of recent verified CDL-A experience, Flatbed
Driving -or- One (1) year of recent verified experience of Class A
driving within the 5 Boroughs of New York -or- 3 years of Class A
Van experience (Will Train on Flatbed and Strapping.)
- No license suspensions (excluding non-moving violations) in the
last 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
Join the A Duie Pyle Team!
Please click on the link below to apply:
Or Call (855) 974-6409
- Home Every Day!!
- Day Cab Tractors, all newer and well maintained
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly pay through Direct Deposit
- 401K retirement with company match
- Annual Corporate Profit Sharing plan (100% employer paid)
- Medical coverage - multiple plans to meet your family's needs
- Dental (included with medical coverage)
- Life insurance (1x annual salary covered Pyle, optional buy up
- Gap assistance insurance (critical illness, accident and
- Short and Long Term disability insurance (Company paid)
- Open Door Policy
- Flexible Spending Accounts for benefits
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast's premier integrated supply chain
solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested
Northeast metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924 and with
over 3,200 employees, A. Duie Pyle provides engineered logistics
solutions and consultative services utilizing our vast network of
24 LTL Service Centers, 11 strategically located warehouses,
Dedicated fleet operations and specialized truckload services
through Pyle Logistics.
A. Duie Pyle Dedicated prides itself on delivering the most
personalized customer service in the industry, with much of our
success due to our professional, team-oriented drivers. While all
drivers are hired for and consistently work a primary account, to
maintain our service standards, there are occasions we request
members of the Dedicated team provide temporary assistance at other
accounts during surge periods.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: A. Duie Pyle, Danbury , Dedicated Flatbed Driver, Professions , Stormville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!