Injection Molding Processing Technician
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nicole BlincoeAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $70,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:A leading
injection molding facility located in the heart of the Tri-State
NY-NJ-CT region. For more than 30 years we have been delivering a
wide range of design/engineering, custom molding, manufacturing and
secondary services to the Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical, Industrial,
Electrical, Automotive and CPG industries both here in the Hudson
Valley and throughout the globe. We takepride in providing a very
personalized approach to manufacturing while maximizing
productivity and efficiency.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsSet-up of machines with
the appropriate mold for the job. Ensures that the mold is
installed and operational for the work order.
- Work with Tool Room and/or Maintenance to resolve any issues
pertaining to molds and machines.
- Ensures that each mold is set up and running to the parameters
established on the Set-Up Sheet
- Monitors machine operations for any leaks or anything that may
cause the machinery to not run properly.
- Makes adjustments to machine (pressure, heat, cycle time) to
maximize product quality and production efficiency.
- Sets up any auxiliary equipment required at the press.
- Connects electrical hook-ups that are associated with the
efficient running of a mold.
- Replaces any water fittings or hoses that are defective.
- Trouble shoots quality deficiencies and corrects them.
- Pulls production molds that required repair.
- Sets up, evaluates, and fills out a Set-Up Sheet for new
- Runs sample orders in various colors and materials as
- Assists operators by giving advice pertaining to quality or
- When pulling a mold, is responsible for cleaning the machine so
that no parts from the mold are left.
- Cleans area around machine.
- Initiates the last shot evaluation form.
- Operates a bank of machines if required.
- Understands the use of customer work instructions and where to
- Notifies Quality if a nonconformance is found.
- Responsible for the quality and adequacy of own work.Interested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Danbury , Injection Molding Processing Technician, Professions , Pawling, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!