Managing Transportation Engineer
Company: Barton & Loguidice
Posted on: August 2, 2022
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Managing
Transportation Engineer position in our Somers, NY office.
This is an exciting ground floor opportunity for the candidate
looking to develop a team of professionals in providing high
quality services to the public transportation market.
Duties primarily include engineering related to highway projects
and transportation planning/studies. Responsibilities will include,
but not be limited to:
- Business development.
- Geographic Expansion
- Project management, preparation/review of plans and
specifications, and client communications.
- Project coordination with technical quality control and
oversight with regard to the types of services listed below:
- Design plans, calculations, details and public bidding
documents for highway related designs.
- Constructability reviews.
- Construction administration and inspection.
RequirementsCandidates must have:
- Experience marketing and delivering transportation related
engineering projects with county and state government agencies in
Maryland and preferably also in other mid-Atlantic states.
- A bachelor's degree in civil engineering with a minimum of 10
years of highway and transportation consulting experience in a
fast-paced, service-oriented environment, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Experience related to highway bridge designs a plus.
Keywords: Barton & Loguidice, Danbury , Managing Transportation Engineer, Professions , Somers, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!