Posted on: July 31, 2022
Our Client a Cable provider is looking for a Construction
Coordinator to ensure the execution of overhead/underground
Job Description: Responsibilities:
- Ensures the execution of overhead/underground construction
duties such as: placing hard-line cables, frame and strand poles,
transfer facilities between poles, place cable in joint trench, and
safe operation of construction vehicles and cable trailers.
- Investigates and monitors accurate record keeping concerning
project start, milestone dates, production logs, material costs,
and labor expenditures.
- Instructs work site safety standards; conducts work site visits
to ensure compliance with safety standards and participates in
regular safety meetings with the crew.
- Supports Specialists and leadership team with coordination of
- Generates logs and reports on construction, projects,
materials, and expenditures.
- Reviews, resolves, follows-up customer request and
- Monitors performance of construction crew to established goals
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business
support, technical, or production staff who perform tasks in the
- Sets priorities for the team. Assigns tasks and checks work at
- Responsible for ensuring all work performed on the project
meets or exceeds Comcast, Local, State or Federal standards and
--- Primary Responsibilities:
- Updating the JT or Polaris entry (job docs/maps) QC for path
- Primary contractor interface day-to-day in the field and in
turn acts as the NGAN liaison with the Regional network
- New or upgraded power supply in place and operational (in
continuity) prior to cut date.
- Overall responsibility of the quality of the NGAN product: from
the contractor building and to the Operations we hand off to
Osp, Construction, Construction management, Telecommunication,
Cabling, Project management
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
The ability to work with Comcast's vendors to achieve
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas
and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We
are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients,
including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and
Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services,
Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with
progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true
partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all
applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age,
color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any
other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law
poster . Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation
or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed
exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them
from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes
will not receive a response.
Keywords: TEKsystems, Danbury , Construction Coordinator, Professions , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!