Part Time Maintenance Technician
Company: Ethan Allen Global Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
- Responsible for but not limited to proper operations of all
electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, laundry, kitchen,
refrigeration, lighting systems, and all specialized equipment
,property upkeep, and compliance with city, state and /or federal
- Review work orders and complete work by priorities.
- Assume full responsibility for the condition of the property in
the heart of the house (the infrastructure) as well as all the
- Have a thorough understanding of the Ethan Allen Hotel fire
alarm procedures, emergency evacuation procedures and all safety
- Develop & maintain preventive maintenance programs for all
- Responsible for continuous update of safety manual and all
training for entire company including OSHA regulations, DOT
testing, Right to Know Law and Chair of safety Committee and NFPA
- Loss prevention and security.
- Have a thorough understanding of Ethan Allen Hotel fire alarm
procedures, emergency evacuation procedures and all safety related
issues. Hotel Specific Essential Functions:
- Flexibility to step into whatever role is needed at the time in
order to deliver exceptional customer service. This may include
taking on job responsibilities outside of this job description and
may require assisting other departments in their regular
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays, and/or flexible
- Comply with hotels policy and procedures regarding attendance
- Ability to use all equipment as stated below under "Technology
- Ability to drive hotel vehicle and is in good standings with
- Ability to stand for 8 hours length of time
- Ability to lift, grasp or carry 70 lbs.
- Ability to bend with a full range of motion.
- Pulling 2 hours
- Pushing 2 hours
- Walking 8 hours
- Kneeling 4 hours
- Repeated bending 4 hours
- Ability to walk on uneven or slippery conditions
- Ability to shovel snow; sand and salt
- Working on ladders
- Working indoors and outdoorsTechnology and Equipment:
- Computer, Excel and Word
- Understand electronic, mechanical gauges ( thermometers,
pressure gauges, etc
- Extensive machinery and other maintenance-related technology
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment such as, but not limited
to, a vacuum
- Proper and safe use of chemicals
- Hotel Vehicle Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Keywords: Ethan Allen Global Inc., Danbury , Part Time Maintenance Technician, Professions , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!