Dedicated Flatbed Driver
Company: A. Duie Pyle
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Please call (855) 613-9025 to speak with a recruiter today.
Annual Salary Potential $84K
Drivers average $1,575 & $1,635 per week
Day Work, Monday - Friday, 2-3 stops per day
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Local Dedicated Flatbed
Driver in Stormville, NY!
(Click the red link below to apply using a Driver's application or
Apply Now button for all other positions)
* DRIVE FOR PYLE! * Family Owned and Providing Job Security since
A. Duie Pyle was contracted by this customer to handle all of their
transportation needs so the customer can focus on their business.
This means Pyle hires, routes/dispatches, and trains new employees
along with maintaining the equipment. Pyle's onsite leader is a
steward of Pyle's Core Values which is reflective in everyday
interactions, big or small. All drivers are employees of A. Duie
Pyle and not the customer. Join the Pyle team and see the
difference of what a quality leader does to make your life and job
that much more enjoyable.
- Start Times vary. Typically 4:00AM - 6:00AM
- Monday - Friday, Potential to earn more adding Saturday shift
- Pay Type(s): Mileage, Stop, Pallet Return, Detention,
Moffett/Piggy Back Unloading
Do you have what it takes?
- Class A CDL
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- One (1) year of recent verified CDL-A experience, Flatbed
Driving -or- One (1) year of recent verified experience of Class A
driving within the 5 Boroughs of New York -or- 3 years of Class A
Van experience (Will Train on Flatbed and Strapping.)
- No license suspensions (excluding non-moving violations) in the
last 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
Join the A Duie Pyle Team!
Please click on the link below to apply:
Or Call (855) 613-9025
- Home Every Day!!
- Day Cab Tractors, all newer and well maintained
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly pay through Direct Deposit
- 401K retirement with company match
- Annual Corporate Profit Sharing plan (100% employer paid)
- Medical coverage - multiple plans to meet your family's needs
- Dental (included with medical coverage)
- Life insurance (1x annual salary covered Pyle, optional buy up
- Gap assistance insurance (critical illness, accident and
- Short and Long Term disability insurance (Company paid)
- Open Door Policy
- Flexible Spending Accounts for benefits
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast's premier integrated supply chain
solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested
Northeast metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924 and with
over 3,200 employees, A. Duie Pyle provides engineered logistics
solutions and consultative services utilizing our vast network of
24 LTL Service Centers, 11 strategically located warehouses,
Dedicated fleet operations and specialized truckload services
through Pyle Logistics.
A. Duie Pyle Dedicated prides itself on delivering the most
personalized customer service in the industry, with much of our
success due to our professional, team-oriented drivers. While all
drivers are hired for and consistently work a primary account, to
maintain our service standards, there are occasions we request
members of the Dedicated team provide temporary assistance at other
accounts during surge periods.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: A. Duie Pyle, Danbury , Dedicated Flatbed Driver, Professions , Stormville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!