Onsite Support Tech II
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
JOB SUMMARY Provides support to users with all technology
related issues including hardware, software, network, telephony,
printers, mobile, etc. Troubleshoot, document, and escalate
technology related issues. Perform root cause analysis and
recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention. Test,
evaluate, and implement new technology.
- Provide second level support for location specific trouble
- Support users with all technology related issues and provide
one call resolution including ticket generation and
- Configure, install and support workstations, laptops, printers,
tablets, phones and other networked devices.
- Analyzes performance, identifies problem areas and provides
actionable insight to problem resolution
- Engage and resolve technical issues across multiple teams
- Performs maintenance tests for designated including
identifying, isolating, and escalating issues to appropriate
- Assist with purchasing, inventory, and financial transactions
for physical and licensed technology COVID-19 Vaccination Please be
aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position
to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require
the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully
vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity
employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those
individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent
with federal, state, and local law. MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS High
school diploma or equivalent WORK EXPERIENCE At least 2 years of
experience in IT. Experience providing customer service to internal
or external customers. Experience troubleshooting operating systems
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES Ability to interface both technical and
non-technical personnel PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree in IT or related field
- The anticipated pay range for this position is $27.00- $37.75
annually. This range is an estimate and the actual pay rate will
vary based on applicant%26rsquo;s location, education, experience,
skills, and abilities. Medline will not pay less than the
applicable minimum wage or salary threshold.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Danbury , Onsite Support Tech II, Other , Montgomery, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...