Residential Plumber (Licensed in CT)
Company: Encon Heating & AC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:$5k SIGN ON BONUS for CT HVAC license of type: D1,
D2, S1, S2, S10, and P2.ENCON is seeking a talented candidate
responsible for installation of plumbing systems in residential
homes. Work with Crew Leads, and Project Managers, Project
Coordinator, and Sales team to deliver successfully completed
projects for our customers.Wage Range: $25-$40 Commensurate with
Experience + quarterly bonusBenefits include:
- Paid Travel
- Company Van + Gas for eligible technicians
- Career Growth Opportunities;
- Paid Training;
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance;
- Health Savings Account (HSA); Health Flexible Spending Account
(FSA); Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DFSA);
- 401K Savings Plan with Generous Match!
- Life/AD&D Insurance (company provided as well as voluntary
- Voluntary Short and Long-Term Disability;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Gym Membership Discount;
- Paid Time Off
- Accident Plan Insurance; Critical Illness
- Company Fun EventsSpecific Responsibilities:
- Install geothermal systems, hydronic plumbing systems, boilers,
radiant heat, hot water heaters, gas piping in residential
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of piping practices including hydronic, gas piping,
and geothermal piping.
- Proven ability to work with different materials such as copper,
PEX, iron, polypropylene, etc.
- Proven skills in soldering, fusion welding, screwed fittings,
- Layout and install equipment as needed.
- Perform water balancing with flow meters and recognize when and
what problems exist from the test.
- Compile a complete materials list from blueprints.
- Verify and coordinate HVAC building code compliance.
- Create work orders for projects as change orders are
- Be a resource and provide support for the Project Manager,
Project Coordinator, Superintendent and Crew Leads.
- Review shop drawings/material requests and coordinate with
project team to ensure accuracy.
- Anticipate challenges on projects and provide feedback to your
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements:Required Skills and
- High School Diploma
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and
- Knowledge of normal safety practices pertaining to the
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills,
self-motivated, flexible and team player
- Good communication skills; written and verbal
- Positive attitude with good organizational skills. Ability to
organize and prioritize tasksDesired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience installing HVAC,
heating/cooling systems, and temperature control systemsEligibility
- Valid drivers license.
- OSHA 10 or 30
- S or P license CT trade license
- Employment/education will be verified.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis
- Encon is a drug free workplace and requires post-offer
pre-employment drug testing.Encon is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.PI201589160
Keywords: Encon Heating & AC, Danbury , Residential Plumber (Licensed in CT), Other , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!