Licensed Mental Health Therapist LCSW LPC LMFT
Company: Connecticut Institute for Communities, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Connecticut Institute for Communities, Inc. Description:
About Us: At the CIFC Health we are committed to providing quality
medical care and treatment that is coordinated and centered on the
patient's specific needs. We are recognized as a Patient Centered
Medical Home and provide health care in a setting where patients
are at the center of their care team. All employees of the Center
are part of the patients care team and contribute to the team
approach of promoting access, continuous, comprehensive care and
work to provide quality improvement in the care provided to their
patients.About the Role: Licensed Mental Health Therapist works in
an out-patient and IO setting under the supervision of the Chief of
Behavioral Health Services. The position is part-time or full-time
without weekends or call-time responsibilities. Essential Job
- Licensed Mental Health Therapist Conducts in-depth interviews
with clients, their families, medical and psychiatric professionals
and other resource individuals in order to obtain complete client
- Licensed Mental Health Therapist Assesses psychosocial needs
and develops treatment plans to address them.
- Provides referrals to assist in the treatment of client
- Provides case management services.
- Licensed Mental Health Therapist Conducts individual, group,
and family counseling and therapy.
- Provides consultations to colleagues, school staff, families
and community organizations; prepares evaluations and reports.
- Performs related duties as required
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Licensed Mental Health Therapist
may provide supervision to other social service staff as
- Masters Degree Required
- License: must hold, or be able to obtain, a current LCSW, LPC,
or LMFT License issued by CT DPH and in Good Standing.
- Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply. Benefits:
- Student Loan Forgiveness approved site through NACHC and
- Healthcare covered by the employer at 75% with additional
- Employer retirement contributions
- Malpractice insurance fully-covered by employer
- Tuition and Licensure Reimbursements
- Dependent care savings
- Ancillary suite of fringe benefit offeringsPI201977918
Keywords: Connecticut Institute for Communities, Inc., Danbury , Licensed Mental Health Therapist LCSW LPC LMFT, Other , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!