Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Nesco Resource is looking for a Machinist in Danbury, CT. This
is a direct hire position for the right candidate. Schedule is:
Monday- Friday from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
The machinist will be responsible for the safe operation of machine
tools used in the fabrication of low volume, machined parts. The
machinist will be reporting directly to the production team.
- Reviewing various blueprints and making sure that parts are
- Operation of a manual lathe (Prototrak), milling machine
(Bridgeport) and also supporting MIG/TIG welding
- Using micrometers and dial calipers.
- Maintain and track levels of raw materials used in
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
- High-school education or higher.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Must have 2+ years of experience with manual
- Must have at least 2 years of MIG/TIG welding
- EDM machine experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Must have above average manual dexterity, hand eye coordination
and mechanical aptitude.
- Must have general computer skills.
- Must be familiar with SAP software.
- Must be responsible and reliable.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Danbury , Machinist, Other , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!