Manger of Subcontracts
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Next generational aerospace and defense company seeking an
experienced Manger of Subcontracts to join our growing team!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh RabinowitzAre you a fit? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $125,000 - $165,000 per yearA bit about us:We are
one of the fastest growing mission critical engineering firms in
the U.S. and are growing at a tremendous pace. We provide
engineering company services for a variety of groundbreaking
intelligence projects throughout the nation. Currently we're
seeking a highly motivated and experienced Manager of Contracts to
join our dynamic and talented team. If this opportunity sounds like
the role for you please read on Why join us?Do you want to help
save the worlds most precious resource? We do too!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job Details
- BS or BA in an applicable field (business, legal, etc.) is
- 5 years of relevant experience in successfully managing and
executing the supply chain lifecycle process, in subcontracts,
procurement, commodity management and/or material management
- Detailed knowledge of FAR and DFARS requirements
- Administer NDAs, PIAs. Understand IP and protections
- Experience in managing the import and export of technical data
in full compliance with export license regulations.
- Experience working with Material Resource Planning (MRP)
systems; SAP experience a plus. We can offer you the opportunity to
work on State-of-the-Art technologies with a tremendous amount of
opportunity to grow from within our organization. So if this sounds
like the opportunity for you please apply today!Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Danbury , Manger of Subcontracts, Other , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!