Company: PALNET USA
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Pallet Repair/General Labor Operator Needed*
Come work for America's largest, most professional and
environmentally focused pallet and logistics supplier. We are
currently looking for Repair/General Labor operator in our
*If you are looking for part-time work to put a little extra money
in your pocket. Check out PALNET.*
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *Essential duties and
responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
* Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, production
* Sort and Repair pallets to meet proper specifications.
* Meet productions goals.
* Wear appropriate safety gear and follow all safety
* Ability to operate in a clean and organized manner.
* Physical ability to pick-up, manipulate, and move pallets
continuously throughout the shift.
* Employee must be able to pick pallet off the floor, place on
repair table, and move pallet to "repairs completed" stack when
* Capability to use standard 28 - 32oz hammer throughout shift.
* Ability to use pry bar.
* Candidate must have to aptitude to follow all outlined safety
*Physical Requirements: *
* Ability to handle pneumatic nail gun continuously throughout the
* Nail guns range in weight from 5-7 pounds.
* Ability to stand/walk throughout shift. Shift ranges from 8-10
hours depending on daily production requirements.
* Ability to repetitively lift 45 - 75 pounds.
* Ability to work outside in different weather conditions.
*Work Environment: *
* Loud noise, variable temperature and works around and with
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: PALNET USA, Danbury , Pallet Operator, Other , Montgomery, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!