Company: The Fountains at Millbrook
Location: Hyde Park
Posted on: September 23, 2022
- We now have both Full Time and Part Time openings.
- Full Time position - 11am to 8pm with Great Benefits Package!
- Part Time position, daily lunch shifts available - 10:45am -
2:45pm, Dinner shifts 4:00pm- 8:00pm.
- Be a part of a beautiful community for Seniors!
- 15 years of age and older.
- This position is located in our Millbrook, NY location.
WatermarkRetirement Communities is one of the Top 25 Best
Workplaces in Senior Housingfor Independent Living, Assisted
Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and HomeHealthcare. For over
30 years, we've been a company that celebrates people,their
stories, and their meaningful interactions-because every
interactionmatters! Watermark is focused on keeping our communities
healthy and ourresidents thriving through leading edge technology
and well-being programs thatbenefit our entire Watermark family.
Learn more. Stay Safe. Be Well. We areproud of the talented and
nurturing associates that have chosen to work forWatermark, and we
honor each of them.
WhyWork at Watermark Retirement Communities?
- Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
- Get Early Access to Earned Income!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (NEW*)
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefits
- Easy Shift Scheduling with Mobile App
- Recognition and Rewards Program
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- 401k Program
- Associate Discounts
- Education and Training Programs Available
*Watermark Retirement Communities is complying with the New York
State lawregarding hiring restrictions for non-vaccinated
individuals with religiousexemptions
Bring your passion and strong work ethic to us! We are without a
doubt one of the most premier retirement community and is a dream
come true for an experienced server. At a Watermark Community our
server does so much more than what the title reflects. For us it is
about working with people who take great pride in their work. We
are looking to meet people who agree that the servers and the
service they provide to our residents is one of the most important
components of their dining experience! The right person for us will
be kind and patient and will be committed to providing
Does that sound like you?
We are currently looking to hire people who want to make a positive
impact on our dining service program. Your job should provide a
sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification. We can provide that
for you! Our servers will not only have the opportunity to provide
an extraordinary dining experience but will also have time to
develop meaningful relationships with our residents.
If you have a passion for working with seniors and you are an
experienced server, we look forward to meeting you!
- Able to work weekends and holidays when necessary
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent work ethic
- Interested in learning and growing your skill set
- Onsite training available
What we can provide for you:
- Excellent Benefits
- Training and continuing education
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Coaching and mentoring
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ - proudly
embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited
assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity.
Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search
firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email,
the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written
search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole
property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be
paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result
of the referral or through other means.
Keywords: The Fountains at Millbrook, Danbury , Server, Other , Hyde Park, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!