Client Contract - Policy Specialist - Remote
Company: Title Resource Group LLC
Posted on: September 20, 2022
PRIMARY FUNCTION:This role focuses on entry of client contracts,
contract updates and amendments in Cartus operating systems. In
addition, the team is responsible for creating and maintaining
client policies and programs in Cartus systems. It includes,
interpreting contracts and policies and collaboration with multiple
departments to insure our systems are properly updated to support
the intention of the contract, financial requirements and controls,
internal processes, exposure of data to customers, clients, and
vendors.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with Legal, Pricing, Sales, Credit, Account
Management, Operational Accounting, File Setup, Supply Chain
Management, and Implementation. to insure on policy components such
as delivery attributes, covered expenses and various terms related
to services and benefits.
- Analyze, interpret and enter client contracts/updates /
amendments in Cartus systems (ATLAS, ATLASUK, HEXRE, HEM, Homesale,
- Accurately select products sub-products in accordance with the
contract enter fees and billing triggers.
- Identify gaps with Cartus billing capabilities.
- Provide advice to multiple departments on system requirements
and capabilities, including but not limited to Account Management,
Pricing, legal, Supply Chain.
- Manage operational support processes that are used company-wide
by multiple systems (Monthly Interest Rate Analysis & Reporting,
Postage Allocation, Funding Facility Addresses, Inflation Rate and
Exchange Rate Tables & Adjustments, Master Product Creation and
- Utilize standard reporting to audit key client maintenance
tasks related to compliance.
- Manage and implement special projects as required.
- Interpret, create, update, and provide feedback on policy to
assure consistent application and understanding of the purposes of
components within policy.
- Audit policies received entered by other areas to insure
information is accurately entered to alleviate interpretive errors
by Operations and Relocation Accounting.
- Analyze, recommend and implement changes to policy.
- Define the delivery and reimbursement guidelines for each
- Support compliance objectives defined by the Client.
- Work collaboratively with multiple internal departments on new
processes to insure policy attributes reflect the business
- Provide guidance to AM when requesting new policies or updates
to current policies, to insure all areas are configured
consistently and in accordance with the client intent and Cartus
internal processes. CRITICAL COMPETENCIES:--- Audit, analysis,
judgment and decision making skills.--- Time management and
organizational skills.--- Interpersonal/influencing skills.---
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).---
Problem-solving skills.--- Ability to work with all levels within
organization.--- Teamwork.SELECTION CRITERIA:--- Knowledge of
global products and currencies.--- College degree or applicable
work experience.--- A minimum of 3-5 years of Cartus/relocation
experience (billing, legal or policy preferred) strongly
preferred.--- Knowledge of the ATLAS System, strongly
Keywords: Title Resource Group LLC, Danbury , Client Contract - Policy Specialist - Remote, Other , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!