Posted on: June 21, 2022
RESIDENTIAL LIFE COUNSELORPart-Time Weekends12-8pm -Saint Basil
Academy, a residential care program that caters to children is
looking for people to work within their Residential Life program
with children ranging from 8 - 18Saint Basil Academy is a national
not-for-profit philanthropic center which provides love, shelter,
food, education, protection, and a home away from home for
children. Saint Basil Academy ministers to the mind, body and
spirit.Our mission is to facilitate shelter, protection, love and
education in youth, so they grow up to be healthy, wholesome,
well-rounded Orthodox Christians, as well as productive members of
society with vision and hope. -Responsibilities:
- Care, safety and management of all children.
- Providing recreation activities,
- light housekeeping.Saturday and Sundays a must from 12-8
- Must have a clean drivers license.
- Bachelor degree in Human Services or related preferred
- Experience working with Children desirableWonderful, warm,
caring and nurturing environment!! -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: VisionsHR, Danbury , Residential Counselor, Other , Garrison, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!