Company: Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace
Location: Yorktown Heights
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Yorktown - Yorktown Heights, NY
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders,
heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as
cookies, bread, cakes, etc.
- Decorating and displaying finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item
meets food safety and quality controls.
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making
recommendations, accepting orders and payments, and providing
exceptional customer service.
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and
- Taking client information and ensuring that deliveries are
fulfilled accurately and on time.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all
equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality
inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to
solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early
morning, night, weekend and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend,
use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended
- Uncle Giuseppe s offers:
Supplemental Benefits, including: Life Insurance, AD&D,
Critical Illness, Pet Insurance and more
Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
Generous Employee Discounts on Lunch & Shopping
Travel, Clothing, Entertainment, and Other Discounts
- Note: Benefits vary depending on FT/PT Status
- Uncle Giuseppe s Marketplace Uncle
- Giuseppe s Marketplace attracts those who are passionate and
pride themselves in top quality food and excellent customer
service. Our company is based on values and family traditions, and
we are proud to serve families for almost two decades. The Uncle
Giuseppe s Team, which consists of over 1000 team members,
exemplifies these core values and bring passion into the workforce
- We strive to make each of our customer s shopping experience a
pleasant and unique one. Joining our team is not only about joining
a company, but rather becoming part of Uncle Giuseppe s Family
where we believe that all families deserve nothing but the very
best. Our company supports Team Member growth and a satisfying
workplace. We believe in a balance between work and personal time.
We are committed to our communities and providing our customers
with the tastiest food that s made with traditional old-fashioned
Italian recipes and using the highest quality ingredients
- If you are passionate about quality products and high levels of
customer care, and want to grow your career, we invite you to
complete our application process and look forward to discussing
your interest and future at Uncle Giuseppe s Marketplace.
Associated topics: baker, cocinera de produccion, cocinero,
complimentary, diner, dinner, kitchen, restaurant assistant cook,
Keywords: Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace, Danbury , Baker, Other , Yorktown Heights, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!