Regulatory Compliance Associate
Company: Ethan Allen Global Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Ethan Allen has been a leader in the luxury home furnishings and
interior design business for more than eighty years. We are a
global style authority, spanning twelve countries on three
continents. We built our company on a vertically integrated
business model that has stood the test of time. We believe our
associates are our greatest assets, and that talent, drive, and
customer focus should be rewarded. We employ the best in the
furniture industry and offer exceptional training and support by
utilizing the latest technology and proven business practices.
Position Summary: The Regulatory Compliance Associate is
experienced with project management and has a demonstrated ability
to support multiple projects with demanding schedules. The
Associate is responsible for tracking and following up on all
aspects of product regulatory compliance. They will administer data
collection programs for ensuring compliance with existing, new and
changing state, federal and international regulations. The
Associate verifies the validity of submitted data and works with
suppliers and the Compliance Department to maintain data integrity.
Please note this position is located out of International
Headquarters in Danbury, CT. Essential Duties and
- Partner with Compliance staff in designing databases for
specific data storage and participate in continuous improvement of
- Organize, track, and maintain regulatory compliance
documentation. Ensure accuracy and safekeeping of documentation and
- Record, retain and maintain accurate documentation and files.
Inspect data received from suppliers to identify irregularities,
nonconformities and inaccurate information.
- Conduct State, Federal, and International regulatory compliance
- Manage annual mailings to Ethan Allen Suppliers and Retail
- Educate suppliers and Ethan Allen network on Ethan Allen
regulatory data requirements, provide feedback, and enforce Ethan
Allen policies Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in an applicable field
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a legal, policy,
quality assurance, or other related role
- Ability to transcribe large amounts of information accurately
- Familiarity with databases and spreadsheets
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and take initiative where
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with international businesses and non-native
- Effective verbal and written communication and documentation
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong reading comprehension
- Ability to get things done via formal and informal company
- Please note this position is located out of International
Headquarters in Danbury, CT.
- Proficiency in computer applications including database entry
and Microsoft Access, Excel, and WordBenefits are an important part
of the total compensation that are offered, providing peace of mind
and financial well-being. Ethan Allen is committed to offering a
variety of benefits that allow associates to choose whether or not
to participate based on personal and family needs. Some of the
benefits offered are two company subsidized Medical Plans with
Prescription Drug Coverage and Health Savings Account (including
Employer contributions), cost effective Dental and Vision plans,
401(k) plan (with Employer matching contributions and Profit
Sharing), company provided Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term
Disability (FT associates only), Flexible Spending Accounts -
Health Care & Dependent Care, Commuter Saving Plans - Public
Transit & Parking, Voluntary Whole Life Insurance, Voluntary
Critical Care Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance, Employee
Assistance Program, Employee Purchase Program, and Employee
Referral Bonus Program. Ethan Allen is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Keywords: Ethan Allen Global Inc., Danbury , Regulatory Compliance Associate, Other , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!