Warehouse Associate - Earn $18 Per Hour
Posted on: May 13, 2022
DISCOVER WHAT S NEXT for your career!We connect farms to
families. And now, you can be a part of that. As a Quality Auditor,
you matter. You aren t just auditing orders within various
warehouse environments of fluctuating temperatures, you are doing
the work that nourishes millions. We are excited about what we do
and we want people who can get excited with us.
- Starting pay $18.00/hr.
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- We're committed to listening and responding to feedback.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and
- Full-time employment opportunity.POSITION PURPOSE:Position is
responsible for the physical auditing of the sites outbound orders,
ensuring that each selector has two pallets (or totes) audited per
week, and providing results to department leadership for the
purpose of improved accuracy to our customers.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Maintain accurate input into the tracking system to capture all
relevant audit data (associate/pallets audited/total cases
audited/total errors in mispick, BNR, damage, other found/accuracy
rate by error category/aggregate accuracy rate).
- Determine root cause and resolution communications where errors
are discovered with IC team members on location/product error
relative to mis-stock, mis-received, incorrect packaging scenarios
etc. to avoid future errors.
- Ensure consistency and fairness of audit program.
- Performs other job duties as required.EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years experience selection, IC or audits in a distribution
- Experience in wholesale/distribution and consumer goods
industries is a plus
- System Implementation PreferredKNOWLEDGE:
- Moderate Proficiency with MS OFFICE tools, Excel, Outlook,
- Able to utilize RF handhelds and proficiency in WM and/or WBS
warehouse management systemsSKILLS/ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated analytical skills to understand and apply research
and data analysis for decision making Professional problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), able to
deal with ambiguity effectively
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication,
presentation, organization, decision-making, and planning
- Must be able to lift cases up to 50 pounds continuously for an
entire shiftAdditional Information
- Schedule: Full-time Associated topics: associate, dock c,
dockworker, fulfillment, logistics agent, logistics support,
operate, unloading, warehouse, warehouseman
Keywords: UNFI, Danbury , Warehouse Associate - Earn $18 Per Hour, Other , Montgomery, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!