IT Procurement Specialist
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Title: IT Procurement Specialist Location: Poughkeepsie NY Type:
Direct Placement Summary: Client is a large healthcare system in
CT, NY seeking a IT Procurement Specialist to join their team.
Candidate will perform strategic procurement activities across
multiple categories of technology, search for the appropriate items
to suit the requirements, and ensure quality, service, and vendor
- Obtain quotes for requested hardware and software inventory and
ensure the timely and well documented delivery of supplies
- in coordination with requesting technician and/or IT
- Coordinate the processing and receiving of orders with IT Staff
and Materials Distribution Staff
- Maintain pre-determined minimum stock levels for hardware
inventory for multiple facilities within the organization
- Complete special projects and additional responsibilities as
- Provide recommendations for improvements in IT procurement and
asset management processes
- Accurately document Service Desk ticket status and resolution
- Understanding of Citrix based technologies
- Understanding of Mobile Device Management Be a part of the
ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT
staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to
startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America.
Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding
opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that
have surefire results. In the past two years alone, we have placed
more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or
direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key
to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals.
For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work.
Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major
markets throughout the country, see more at -
Keywords: ConsultNet, Danbury , IT Procurement Specialist, Other , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!