Real Estate Administrator
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering
company with 2020 sales of $27 billion ( -24 billion). We live our
mission of making our world more productive every day by providing
high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making
our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect
our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including
chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare,
manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are
used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for
hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics
manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also
delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support
customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions
reductions. For more information about the company, please visit
our website at www.lindeus.com .
The Real Estate Administrator assists with the administration of
the real estate portfolio (leased, owned and easements) in the U.S.
for Linde and its subsidiaries.
- Manage and administer new and renewing real estate agreements,
including negotiating with landlords, drafting lease documents,
database entry and payment set up.
- Provide research for leased and owned properties including
assessments, market data, building conditions, utilizing public
databases and internal documents.
- Prepare other documents as required including renewals, SNDAs,
estoppels, right-of-way forms and option notices, etc.
- Interpret documents and perform database entry for leased and
owned properties, including abstracting of new and revised
documents, terminate non-active properties; continuous updating of
rent schedules and escalation data, amounts due Lessors, key terms
and conditions and critical dates for future action.
- Audit and reconcile all monthly payments due under agreements
including escalations, operating expenses, real estate taxes,
leasehold improvements via database and accounts payable
- Monitor critical dates and coordinate with businesses to
fulfill/respond to lease provisions including expirations, early
terminations, purchase options, rights of first refusal etc.
- Interact with vendors, Lessors, brokers and all levels of Linde
personnel throughout the U.S.
- Organize and process to cloud-based document management system
all real estate related executed agreements. Coordination with
various internal departments (e.g., legal, property tax, insurance,
- Experience with acquisitions and dispositions a plus.
- Minimum 3 years property management, commercial real estate
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiating skills.
- Works to support and advance team efforts.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent with numbers
- Strong technology skills including all facets of MS Office
- Strong internet research skills
- Use of real estate databases a plus (Co-Star, ProLease)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, keep schedules, and perform at
high level in a fast-paced environment without compromising
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Linde, Danbury , Real Estate Administrator, Other , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!