Company: Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 11, 2022
At Alliance Radiology, our team members focus on transforming the
patient experience and delivering exceptional quality care.
Alliance Radiology has rapidly grown over the past 30 years by
providing radiology service line solutions, outpatient center
management services, and mobile radiology solutions (Per Diem, PT,
and FT MRI, PET/CT, CT).
We are currently hiring a Benefited Part Time 1 (30-35 hours)
Ultrasound Technologist to support our Northeast Radiology sites
located in Danbury, CT, Brewster and Mount Kisco, NY!
The Ultrasound Technologist performs ultrasound imaging procedures
on all patients to provide interpreting Radiologist an accurate
clinical history of patient signs and symptoms.
What Alliance Will Provide to You:
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k match
* Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holiday & float days
* Plus much more!
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for performing all patient ultrasound imaging
* Gathers patient history data and completes worksheets with exam
findings for Radiologist.
* Performs general upkeep and housekeeping of exam rooms.
* Assists with imaging center workflow by helping with general
duties as deemed necessary (burn discs with images etc.).
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates
Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
* CPR certification required.
* ARDMS or ARRT(S) required.
* State license, if applicable.
* Valid state driver's license, as applicable.
* 1-2 years experience in Ultrasound required,
* Breast imaging expreience required
* Ability to work at several locations.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
* Basic knowledge of computer applications and programs.
* Local travel may be required.
* The COVID-19 vaccination is/may be a condition of employment.
* The employee may be exposed to outside weather conditions during
transport of patients if working on a mobile unit. May be exposed
to blood/body fluids and infectious disease.
* More than 50% of the time:
* Sit, stand, walk.
* Repetitive movement of hands, arms and legs.
* See, speak and hear to be able to communicate with patients.
* Less than 50% of the time:
* Stoop, kneel or crawl.
* Climb and balance.
* Carry and lift (ability to move non-ambulatory patients from a
sitting or lying position for transfer or to exam).
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal
opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity &
expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Ultrasound, Ultrasound Technologist, Ultrasound Tech, Sonography,
Sonographer, Sonography Technologist, Sonography Tech, ARDMS, RDMS,
ARRT, Radiology, diagnostic, imaging, diagnostic imaging,
diagnostic scan, ultrasound scan, medical sonographer, A.R.D.M.S.,
technologist, vascular, vascular technology, vascular
Keywords: Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc., Danbury , Ultrasound Technologist, Other , Brewster, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!