Assistant Team Lead #ZRA
Company: Spar Group Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview Retail Setup - New/Remodel - Lead Supervisor's
Assistant / Assistant Team Lead Spar Marketing Force has openings
for Lead Supervisor's /Assistant Team Leads. Our Lead Supervisor's
Assistants / Assistant Team Leads, help manage large scale big box,
home improvement store, resets, remodel projects and new store
openings, ensuring that projects are completed on time and within
budget, to client expectations. This is a very physically
challenging position, requiring the individual to be on their feet
and mobile, for up to ten hours per day/night. Requirements:
- Planogram and Retail Store Shelving Fixture Installation
experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in retail/merchandising.
- Big box, home improvement store experience preferred, but not
- Ability to drive/operate a fork lift and scissor lift will be
required. Training available to right candidate.
- Ability to operate motorized pallet jacks and order pickers
will also be required. Training available to right candidate.
- Must be able to read and interpret a store layout print, then
execute fixture assembly, per prints, following measurements as
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Extensive travel is required without time/distance
- Personal cell, with photo capabilities is required and valid
- Ability to lead, develop and coach all crew members.
- Ability to take and follow direction from Lead Supervisor and
delegate tasks to other crew members
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Knowledge/ability to use both basic hand tools and power tools
necessary for the job. Responsibilities include, but are not
- Attending/completing the paid, full certification/training
- Assist Lead Supervisor with managing a crew of 10 to 25 people
effectively, to reach daily, weekly and overall project goals, per
- Reporting to Lead Supervisor and taking & following directions,
leading groups of employees to complete tasks independently.
- Responsible for timely store project completion and training /
coaching of both new and existing crew members. We offer to the
- Competitive compensation package, including health, dental, and
vision insurance, 401 K
- Travel reimbursement, meal allowance and mileage/drive time,
tolls& Direct Deposit About SPAR Marketing Force: SPAR Marketing
Force is a leading supplier of field services to Fortune 1000
manufacturers and retailers in the U.S. We contract over 50,000
retail merchandising, auditing, installation and assembly projects
per year in almost every zip code in the country, including Puerto
Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands. We work with many of the biggest
name brands and largest retailers in the world, providing retail
merchandising, audits, fixture installation work, furniture
assembly, inventory and price checking, mystery shopping, and much
more. Because SPAR Marketing Force is nationwide, in almost every
zip code in the country, you can work close to home, in stores you
may now shop in or work at, and communities you know, building
valuable relationships. EEO We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer...
SPAR provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In
addition to federal law requirements, SPAR complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which the company has facilities. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SPAR expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, national origin, age, genetic information,
disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the
ability of SPAR's employees to perform their job duties may result
in discipline up to and including discharge.
Keywords: Spar Group Inc, Danbury , Assistant Team Lead #ZRA, Other , Fishkill, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!