Company: REELEX Packaging Solutions
Posted on: November 19, 2021
REELEX Packaging Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Machinist for
metalworking production used in industrial packaging equipment.
The applicant will be expected to fabricate materials in accordance
with schematics and mechanical drawings.
As part of our team, you will:
- Maintain inventory of products in workstations and track hours
worked per job.
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation
when defects are identified.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Occasionally be asked to assist in day-to-day shop
Requirements Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in programming vertical 3axis CNC
machines. (HAAS and FRYER). G/M-code a must.
- Experience with fabrication of parts and fixtures using manual
machining (Bridgeport) and manual lathe.
- Experience with setup and troubleshooting of CNC programs.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic math skills. Must be able to follow directions.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills.
- A complete Covid-19 Vaccination.
--- Will train the right candidate.Job Type: Full-timePay: $20.00 -
$25.00 per hour
Keywords: REELEX Packaging Solutions, Danbury , Machinist, Other , Patterson, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!