Personal Care Aide
Location: Pine Bush
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Community Home Health Care is seeking
a Personal Care Aide (PCA or HHA) to become a part
of our team! You will provide routine personal care and help to
patients within the patient's home.
We are currently seeking a Helpful,
Empathetic, Responsible & just
Outstanding individual to work with a client in
the Pine Bush, NY area.
FREE PCA Certification*:
1-2 or 6 DAYS BASED ON EXPERIENCE
PCA Qualities Needed:
- A reliable, patient, and caring person
- No college degree required
- No prior experience needed
- MUST be 18 or older
- NYS HHA or PCA certificate or availability to
COVID-19 VACCINE AS PER NYS. (Barring
a religious exemption as per NYS) Those
who are not vaccinated, without a religious exemption, must get the
1st dose within 2-weeks of filling out the company
PCA Compensation / Benefits:
- Paid, accrued, SICK TIME!
- Competitive pay
- Holiday Differentials
- Health Insurance* & FREE annual checkups
- Weekly pay - direct deposit or VISA pay card
- Employee rewards & discount programs
- Flexible & Local shifts
- Paid orientations & in-service, up to 6
- $125 CASH referral bonuses*
- FREE PCA CERTIFICATION*! (1-2 OR 6 DAYS, based
PCA Responsibilities may include:
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Hygiene
- Social Interaction
- Errands as needed
- Meal Prep
team of beloved & courageous
Community Home Health Care is a
licensed home care agency that offers quality healthcare at home to
both patients and seniors in need of personal assistance.
**Salary based on location.
*Some restrictions apply.
Keywords: PCA, HHA, Caregiver, Home Care, Assistant, Aide, Urgently
Hiring, Health Care
Keywords: Community, Danbury , Personal Care Aide, Other , Pine Bush, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!