Home Care Aide (PCA/HHA)
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Community Home Health Care is
seeking a HOME CARE AIDE (PCA or HHA) to
become a part of our team!
We are currently seeking a Helpful,
Empathetic, Responsible, and just
Outstanding individual to work with a client in
the Kingston, NY area. You will provide routine
personal care and help to patients within the patient's home.
We are willing to PCA certify the
right* candidate for FREE!
- MUST be 18 or older
- MUST be authorized to work in the U.S.
- NYS HHA or PCA certificate or availability to
- NO experience necessary!
COVID-19 VACCINE AS PER NYS. (Barring
a religious exemption as per NYS) Those
who are not vaccinated, without a religious exemption, must get the
1st dose within 2-weeks of filling out the company
Compensation & Benefits:
- Paid, accrued SICK TIME
- Flexible & Local Shifts
- Weekly, competitive pay - direct deposit or VISA pay card
available! (no bank account necessary)
- Holiday Differentials
- PAID orientation &
in-service, up to 6 hours
- Health Insurance*
- FREE annual health checkups
- FREE scrub top
- Discount program
- Caregiver recognition programs
- Employee referral bonus program: $125
- FREE PCA certification* (1-2 or 6 days, based
Home Care Aide Responsibilities may
- Light Housekeeping- Meal Preparation, shopping, laundry.
- Personal Hygiene- Bathing, dressing, feeding.
- Social Interaction, including games, reading, and
team of beloved & courageous
- 22 Dedrick Street, 2nd floor, Kingston, NY
Hours: M-Th: 9-5, F: 9-1
A mask or face covering is required to enter the
Community Home Health Care is a
licensed home care agency that offers quality healthcare at home to
both patients and seniors in need of personal assistance.
**Salary based on location.
*Some restrictions apply.
Keywords: PCA, HHA, Caregiver, Home Care, Assistant, Aide, Urgently
Hiring, Health Care, Home Health
Keywords: Community, Danbury , Home Care Aide (PCA/HHA), Other , Rosendale, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!