Company: Altice USA
Location: Wappingers Falls
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Who Are We?
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech
company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting
with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their
favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around
technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate
customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and
retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our
customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been
recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as
by the Human Rights Campaign, Diversity, Inc Magazine, and Cablefax
for our diversity & inclusion program.
Make ‘Life Changing Money' Selling a Product Everyone
No Weekends, Paid Industry-Leading Training, Day-One
Sales experience not required, Will Train!
$3,000 Training Bonus* + Commission Ramp While Training +
Salary + Unlimited Commission
What does a Residential Account Executive
- Our Account Executives work outside in residential areas and go
door-to-door selling Altice products and services, such as
high-speed internet, advanced TV, mobile, and voice
- By building rapport and asking the right questions, they match
people with customized solutions that best fit their needs and
How do we help you succeed and earn money
No experience, changing careers, or looking to continue your
sales career in a new industry/company? In addition to the
$3,000 training bonus*, we offer a training commission ramp,
competitive salary and unlimited commission.
We get you off to a quick start with:
- Virtual classroom training and face-to-face training
- Hands-on training and professional feedback from peers and
- Peer mentoring and regular group huddles
- Technology, uniforms**, and personal protective equipment to
help you do the job
- Solid leads to give you a strong start
- Ongoing professional development to help you enhance your sales
- Ongoing support from sales managers, directors, and senior
- Regular updates to keep you up-to-date on our evolving products
What Are Some Perks of the Job?
- $3,000 training bonus* and commission ramp so you can earn
while you learn
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited commission potential
- Paid time off and no weekends
- Flexible schedule for top sales reps***
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Orthodontic insurance
- Discounts on Altice USA services (where applicable)
- Pet insurance
Looking for a career with growth?
Here's how we help you advance in your career with
- Nearly all of sales supervisors, managers and senior leaders
started as Account Executives themselves, and what they learned on
the job molded them into talented leaders and helped advance their
- As a motivated and dedicated member of the Altice Direct Sales
team, you'll have the opportunity to enhance your sales skills and
advance your career.
- You'll benefit from their ongoing coaching, mentorship, and
leadership to keep your career moving forward.
- We offer various opportunities for you to continue to develop
yourself and your skills.
How Do You Get Started?
No sales experience is necessary, but the minimum
requirements and essential functions for a Residential Account
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Use of a reliable personal vehicle (unless in Brooklyn/Bronx
and able to use mass transit), a valid driver's license, car
insurance, and a satisfactory driving record
- Ability to work schedule as assigned
- Able to work outdoors
- Once trained, maintain performance standards of role
What Makes a Great Residential Account
We train you on how to do the jobs, learn our products and
sell, however our best Account Executives are:
- Motivated Achievers
- Show Professional Persistence
- Great Communicators
- Have a strong desire to control their earnings
A Culture with No Limits!
Working at Altice USA means pushing boundaries and trying things
we never thought were possible. This is the team of the future.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all
backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national
origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or
mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or
veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its
applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers,
professional or employment related information, photos, education
information and/or protected classifications under federal and
state law. This information is collected for employment
purposes, including identification, work authorization,
FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration
and compliance with federal, state and local law.
*Training bonus paid in installments upon the successful
completion of progressive training milestones.
**Field uniforms provided in select states. In states where
uniforms are not provided, approved personal clothing is
***Flexible schedule contingent upon successfully meeting
the requirements of the Be Your Own Boss program.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either
full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly
Keywords: Altice USA, Danbury , Account Executive, Other , Wappingers Falls, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!