Home Health Aide
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Currently Hiring Per Diem Live-In Aides to join our growing team
in Danbury! We offer Immediate Start, WEEKLY Pay and Flexible
A Live-In Aide provides aide, support, assistance with personal
hygiene and household functions for an individual to be able to
remain in their own home.
Almost Family, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute
care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide.
From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with
LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping
- Under the direction and ongoing supervision of a registered
nurse, provides personal direct patient care services as
established and delegated in the Plan of Care on a daily
- Reports after patient encounter to the Executive Director, or
designee, regarding the patient's condition or environment,
following the Care Management process on as needed basis..
- Provides assistance with the following ADLs during each patient
visit: mobility, transfers, walking, grooming, bathing, dressing or
undressing, eating or toileting.
- Performs incidental household services essential to the
patient's health care at home conducting household services that
are necessary to prevent or postpone institutionalization on as
- Completes a clinical note for each visit which must be
incorporated into the patient's record at least on a weekly
- Participates in the in-service program per online educational
forum, completing at least six hours of in-services every six
months. Must have a minimum of 12 hours of in-service training
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality on a regular
- Participates in QAPI plan or process identifying any problems
and reporting administrator on a daily or as needed basis.
- Provides emotional support & compassionate care to the patient
& family on regular basis.
- Functions as a preceptor to new hires as needed.
Education & Experience
- Successful completion of a competency evaluation prior to
- Current CPR certification requirements.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Mature and able to deal effectively with the demands of a
hospice aide position.
- Must be able to read, write, and carry out directions promptly
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Keywords: LHC Group, Danbury , Home Health Aide, Other , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!