Company: PC Construction Company
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PC is seeking a Project Manager to lead some of the area's most
exciting building projects as a member of our growing regional
office in the Hudson Valley. As a PC project manager, you will
bring enthusiasm and energy to your work, build long-lasting
relationships and guide a team of construction professionals. This
individual will be integral to the daily success of our projects,
ensuring all contractual requirements are achieved while meeting
the safety, budget and schedule goals for one of ENR's Top 200
Qualified applicants should have a four-year degree in
engineering or construction management with at least five to ten
years' experience as a construction Project Manager on similar
projects including hospitality and college/university projects
ranging from $10 million to $50+ million.
Individuals should be knowledgeable and capable of leading
teams, performing scheduling, estimating,
purchasing/subcontracting, and overseeing field and office
engineering. Must have strong leadership skills as well as
excellent verbal, written, and computer skills. A commitment to a
culture of safety is required.
- Meet all contractual requirements and ensure the work conforms
to the plans and specifications.
- Manage project budgets and cash flow.
- Build and maintain relationships with the owner,
architect/engineer and other project partners.
- Ensure the project schedule accurately depicts the construction
plan and project progress.
- Foster an environment of communication and information
- Manage the project's staffing plan and forecast personnel needs
at all phases of construction.
- Carry procurement goals throughout the life of the project and
ensure scope, pricing, and schedule meet all project needs.
- Develop and execute a quality control plan.
- Promote and encourage safe work behaviors and ensure the
site-specific safety plan addresses the unique project safety
- Embrace Lean practices and participate in work plan
- Mentor, coach and develop all project team members.
100% EMPLOYEE OWNED
PC Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and
respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We
recognize that diversity and inclusion are a driving force in the
success of our company.
About PC Construction: PC offers general contracting,
construction management and design-build services to private and
public clients across the country. The company manages projects
along the eastern seaboard of the United States from its
headquarters in Vermont and a network of locations in Florida,
Georgia, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New York and North
Carolina. A construction industry leader for over 60 years, PC
Construction is guided to success by its team of dedicated
Keywords: PC Construction Company, Danbury , Project Manager, Other , Poughkeepsie, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!