Valet Parking Attendant 10a-2pm
Company: Valet Park of America
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Seeking Valet attendants to work in Rhinebeck, NY. Great pay,
great benefits, and room for growth. Fun outdoor job, help people
while getting exercise at work!
We have a current opening for a PT attendant 9am-1pm or 10am-2pm
Monday-Friday. If desired, we can add other hours to create a FT
Pay: Rate + Tip, Potential to earn $14-$16 and more to start.
Base pay will be $12.50/hour, with tips earned in addition to base
Current openings are for both full and part time staff. We have
openings for daytime staff.
Why work for VPA?
- Positive company culture
- Numerous Benefits and Incentive Programs for Employees
- Company trips (such as professional sporting events or company
- Quarterly newsletter to update you on what's new with the
company and to inform you on new opportunities
- We promote management from within the company.
- At VPA you are not just a face, all levels of management gets
to know each and every one of you when working side by side
- In this tough economy our company has still been growing at a
rapid rate providing new opportunities for staff
- Valet Park of America is committed to its customers, clients,
employees, and community.
- Scholarship Opportunities
General purpose - The primary purpose of this position is to
greet and assist customers, park their vehicle, and be a visible
representative of the establishment we provide services for. After
parking the vehicle, the attendant will run back to their station
and be prepared to assist the next patron.
Minimum Requirements: - All Valet Attendants are required
- Be able to drive a standard transmission vehicle to the
satisfaction of management (some training is available if
- Have your own transportation (driving experience)
- Have experience working in customer service
- Be over the age of 18 (due to laws about operating heavy
- License(s) required - The general Valet Attendant position
requires a valid Class D license to operate a motor vehicle. This
license must have been held for at least one year prior to
- A driving record will be required at the time of application,
and it must be approved for the applicant to be considered for a
position. The Class D license must be kept in good standing for the
duration of employment.
- Standing up to 8 hours a day (or the duration of their
- Running up to 50 times a day or more to the parking area
- Entering and exiting customers vehicles 50 or more times
- Lifting wheelchairs, strollers, walkers, baggage, gifts, etc.
(in and out of customers vehicles)
- Communicate effectively with customers and coworkers
Work environment - Outdoors for the duration of the shift.
Inclement weather (hot, cold, precipitation, etc) will have a
significant impact on the employees work environment. Shifts will
not be cancelled due to inclement weather and all employees will be
required to attend their scheduled shifts, and maintain a high
quality of work despite weather conditions.
- All employees must undergo a criminal records check
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays when
- Must have a neat appearance and good attitude
- VPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Management will make all final decisions regarding employment
Keywords: Valet Park of America, Danbury , Valet Parking Attendant 10a-2pm, Other , Rhinebeck, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!