Warehouse Sanitation Associate- Montgomery, NY
Company: United Natural Foods Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join our team and immediately become part of the largest
distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty
products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000
customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse
associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food
that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small
family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in
between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and
feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team
- $14.50/ hour to start.
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay.
- Competitive Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision available
1st of the month after 30 days.
- Strong 401K match program.
- Earn PTO from Day 1!
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and
- Full-time employment opportunity.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Process store returns. Good, useable product would be placed on
pallets to return to stock in either warehouse. Cases would be
taped or repaired in a state ready to be selected for the next
customer. Close dated or outdate product would be separated as
whether it could be sold as salvage or marked otherwise.
- Sign and date all pick up documents and return to inventory
- Build stable secure pallets with pulled product and label with
pallet number tag.
- Enter items pulled on excel spreadsheet itemizing by
- Correctly fill out chargeback paperwork and return to inventory
- Coordinate and load salvage pickups with salvage dealer.
- Be able to safely operate forklift and pallet jack in
conjunction with job duties
- Must be 18 years of age due to equipment operation.
- Prior experience as a shipping, receiving, or stock clerk is
- Must be able to lift cases of various weight and sizes.
- Must be able to read labels and make decisions on properly
stacking and loading product.
- Must become knowledgeable of food safety requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal
Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and
respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
Keywords: United Natural Foods Inc, Danbury , Warehouse Sanitation Associate- Montgomery, NY, Other , Montgomery, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!