Company: Westchester Medical Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Manager of Clinical Services is responsible for the overall
direction and coordination of clinical services of the agency. The
Manger establishes, implements and evaluates goals and objectives
which promote the provision of quality care to meet and exceed the
needs of patients, families and the community. Must have a solid
working knowledge of state/federal and DNV
regulations/requirements. Population served: Diverse population of
all ages residing in Dutchess County.
- RN minimum of five years in home care practice setting and
demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to design and implement organization changes consistent
with hospital and agency goals.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing. Masters Degree or
matriculation in program.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in New York
- If applicable, the individual performing this job may
reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and
other potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this
position are required to exercise universal precautions, use
personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies
concerning infection control.
- New York State driver's license.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to delegate commensurate with employee skills.
- Excellent customer service.
Apply for Transfer (current employees only)
External applicants click here to apply
External Application Confirm
Are you sure you want to continue as an EXTERNAL applicant?
Internal Application Confirm
Are you sure you want to continue as a INTERNAL applicant?
Keywords: Westchester Medical Center, Danbury , Manager, Clinical, Other , Poughkeepsie, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!