Part-time Overnight Stock Crew Associate - Hannaford
Company: Delhaize America
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job title: Overnight Stock Crew Associate
Department: Center Store
- Cut, mark, and stock cases as outlined in the Center Store
- May unload truck, receives incoming merchandise and verifies &
- Greet and assist customers with finding items when asked in a
courteous and friendly manner.
- Maintain productivity levels at or above company
- Must be able to work with little to no supervision at
Essential Job Functions:
- Observe and follow all company policies and established
- Treat all co-workers with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Maintain good communications with the management team and all
- Maintain a high standard of quality workmanship in the
performance of all specific duties and responsibilities
- Comply with the company's personal appearance policy.
- Maintain the quality of department's appearance and
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, both in the storage
and sales floor area.
- Perform all assigned cleaning functions in accordance with
company standard practices.
- Assist in training and other special projects as assigned by
- Process merchandise properly, paying special attention to code
dates and rotation of products according to prescribed
- Observe proper temperature control of all display cases,
storage areas, and product.
- Support company safety standards. Communicate any needed
equipment repairs or maintenance work needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to meet physical requirements of the position,
with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Effective communication, customer service, and selling
- Must have effective interpersonal skills and desire to work in
a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple task and
technical requirements of the job.
- Must meet minimum age requirements.
- Ability and availability to work overnight or early morning
- Lift up to 20 lbs. regularly, including overhead lifting, and
up to 60 lbs. occasionally. Push/pull up to 40 lbs. regularly.
- Meet established volume/activity standards.
- Stand or walk 100% of the time.
- Frequent reaching, grasping and lifting individual stock items
below waist level or above shoulder level.
- Frequent bending, kneeling and squatting.
- Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with
cleaning materials, packaging materials and food products.
- Tolerate working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20
minutes at a time.
- Ability to use computers, calculators and communication systems
required to perform the job functions.
Keywords: Delhaize America, Danbury , Part-time Overnight Stock Crew Associate - Hannaford, Other , Highland, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!