Human Resources Manager - Healthcare
Company: Aramark Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and
services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of
people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a
positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to
engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local
communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate
efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place
to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal
Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn
more about working here at www.aramark.com/careers or connect with
us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
The Human Resources Manager will administer the human resource
policies and procedures for an assigned unit or client account to
include but not limited to: talent management, succession planning,
employee engagement, wage and salary administration, training,
employee relations, EEO, affirmative action, benefits
administration and risk management. Primary focus of this role is
Talent Acquisition of front line, hourly staff.
- Responsible for all talent management related activities to
ensure employee development and engagement.
- Assists management in determining staffing needs. Recommends
and implements recruiting, hiring and retention strategies for
- Counsels employees relative to transfers, promotions,
terminations and various work items.
- Conducts exit interviews with employees and utilizes trend
analysis to build action plans.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws
concerning human resources (i.e., Federal and State Minimum Wage
Laws, Affirmative Action, Immigration Reform Control Act, Equal
Employment Opportunity Act etc.).
- In conjunction with regional human resource staff, may respond
to charges of discrimination. Meets with the appropriate
individuals in an effort to resolve the case under investigation.
Attends all necessary hearings as a representative for the
- In conjunction with risk management staff, administers policies
and procedures for a safe work place. Works with risk management
staff in developing region specific programs. Ensures all accidents
and injuries are reported to the appropriate parties.
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel
policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook
and policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and
- Maintains affirmative action program; maintain other records,
reports and logs.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of
department in relation to established goals. Recommends new
approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual
improvements in efficiency of the department and services
- Maintains human resource information system records and
compiles reports from the database.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- This is a remote position with 50% of travel throughout Upstate
NY, CT and New England.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources
or equivalent with at least three years' experience in a Human
Resource Generalist role.
- Requires 2-4 years' experience in Human Resource
- Strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel are
- Experience in Talent Acquisition in high volume front line
hourly positions required.
- Strong knowledge of recruiting software preferred.
Keywords: Aramark Corporation, Danbury , Human Resources Manager - Healthcare, Other , Poughkeepsie, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!