Physical Therapist, Staff
Company: Health Alliance of Hudson Valley
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The physical therapist, under physician orders, is responsible
for the assessment and treatment of clients needing physical
therapy services in the home setting. The therapist functions as a
case manager in providing coordinated services to clients.
Responsibilities include proficiency in physical assessment, health
care teaching and appropriate intervention in accordance with
standards of physical therapy practice. Population served: Diverse
population of all ages residing in Dutchess County.
- Minimum of two years experience in an acute care setting.
- Graduation from an accredited school of physical therapy,
minimum Bachelor's Degree.
- Current license to practice physical therapy in New York.
- If applicable, the individual performing this job may
reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and
other potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this
position are required to exercise universal precautions, use
personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies
concerning infection control.
- New York State driver's license
- Mental and physical health sufficient to meet demands of the
- Ability to work both independently and with the health care
MidHudson Regional Home Health
Keywords: Health Alliance of Hudson Valley, Danbury , Physical Therapist, Staff, Other , Poughkeepsie, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!