FNH CNA -full Time Days
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ArchCare, the Continuing Care Community of the Archdiocese of
New York, provides top-quality healthcare and other services to
thousands of people each day through an ever-expanding array of
home- and community-based and residential care programs. We
- Long-term nursing home care and short-term rehabilitation
- Nursing home alternatives that keep seniors healthy, safe and
- Healthcare plans that coordinate members' every healthcare
- Home health services for infants, children and adults
- Family-centered hospice and end-of-life care
- Specialized programs for people with exceptional care needs,
including Huntington's Disease, HIV/AIDS and developmental
As one of the largest and most dynamic Catholic health systems
in the nation, ArchCare caters not just to the physical health of
those we serve, but to their emotional and spiritual well-being,
too. Helping families understand their healthcare options and cope
with the challenge of making sure their loved one is well cared for
is just as important to us.
Join the ArchCare Team
Our team of dedicated Care Members are shaping the health care
landscape of today and tomorrow.
Under the direction and supervision of an RN or LPN, performs
various resident care activities and related non-professional
duties for the specific needs and comfort of the aged and
- Assist residents with activities of daily living to include:
bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting.
- Transfer residents to and from activities and meals according
to their individual service plans.
- Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their
- Record and report changes in residents' eating habits to
- Promote quality services within company, state and federal
- Current NYS nursing assistant certification
- Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
- One year nursing experience is a plus
ArchCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Archcare, Danbury , FNH CNA -full Time Days, Other , Rhinebeck, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!