real estate coordinator
Company: Coworx Staffing Services LLC
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Bilingual Real Estate Coordinator in Danbury, CT at CoWorx
Staffing Services CoWorx Staffing Services has an immediate opening
for a Bilingual Real Estate Coordinator in the Danbury, CT area!
This is a remote work opportunity. You help people achieve the
American Dream - home ownership. As a real estate coordinator, you
work the phone, fielding calls from prospective buyers and sellers,
and connecting them with local real estate agents who are eager to
assist. The job doesn't end there. You create relationships with
your clients, supporting and contacting them throughout their
homebuying journey. As their primary resource in our rewards
program, you help find solutions and make the process go smoothly
from the initial call until closing. With your assistance,
homebuying happens. Who you are:
- Personable, engaging clients with an "always-on" attitude that
resonates over the phone, enabling you to establish yourself as
their "go-to" person when they need help.
- Inquisitive, probing to discover client needs, uncover issues,
and provide solutions.
- Self-starter, motivated by a strong work ethic; comfortable
working in a structured environment.
- Well organized, managing your time while handling approximately
40 outbound and 10 inbound calls a day; administering a caseload of
- Flexible: Willing to work odd hours, or nights and weekends as
necessary. Your responsibilities:
- Customer service: Taking your previous service industry
experience to a new level, providing white-glove service to buyers,
sellers, and agents.
- Advocacy: Supporting customers throughout the transaction,
recognizing and accepting their issues as your issues and helping
- Education: Helping new customers understand rewards programs,
eligibility, and their benefits.
- Sales: Providing cross-selling of mortgage and other related
services as needed.
- Commitment: Maintaining relationships with clients throughout
the process, proactively following up at important points of their
- Goals: Working independently without direct supervision in a
fast-paced industry to meet established goals. You're as diligent
and effective at home as in an office. Job Requirements
- Experience: Service industry background, such as call center,
retail, or financial services.--
- Communications: Excellent written, verbal, phone, and email
- Computer skills: Technical competency, ability to navigate
multiple systems; high-speed, hardwired internet connection at
- Bilingual speaker: Fluency in English and Spanish highly
- Business background: 2-3 years' experience preferred.
- Real estate knowledge: Basic understanding of real estate
transactions - sales, purchases, mortgages. Job Duties:
- Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming
trucks/trailers and moving them to assigned areas.--
- Locating and moving stock of products/pallets for storage or
shipment Identifying damages and report shortages or quality
- Picking orders for shipment Inspect machinery to determine the
need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs Comply with
company policies and legal guidelines--
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Previous experience operating either a Reach Truck or Sit Down
or Clamp Forklift
- Previous Warehouse/Light Industrial experience. Benefits
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Debit Card options Shift Available:
- 10:00am - 7:00pm At this time we are happy to offer phone,
video, or in person interviews to interested candidates. Don't miss
out on these exciting opportunities to join a supportive,
Keywords: Coworx Staffing Services LLC, Danbury , real estate coordinator, Other , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!