Client Solutions Specialist
Company: PSI Services LLC
Posted on: February 23, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Summary
The Client Solutions Specialists will provide daily support for
specific strategic PSI clients and selected Partner Programs. This
includes weekly reporting responsibilities, along with data
analysis activities and ongoing system troubleshooting to ensure
delivery of services within the scope of the individual contracts
and consistent with PSI's service culture.
- Ensure contractual commitments and service level agreements are
being met for all clients.
- Foster a positive client relationship by overseeing client
requests, addressing issues, resolving escalations and providing
appropriate internal communications.
- Participate in formulating a strategy to retain existing
clients' contract renewals and expand services/product usage.
- Suggest best practices as appropriate. Work with the
development team to determine the appropriate approach for client
start-up as well as additional requirements requested by
- Assist with solution documentation for statements of work,
change requests, contracts, etc.
- Work with the project management team to consistently
articulate deliverables and ensure that all commitments are met
on-time and within budget.
- Manage the process to create client requirements/business rules
for use by internal teams.
- Provide client guides and training on new products/features
within PSI platforms.
- Assist with user acceptance testing of new products/features
within the PSI platforms.
- Prepare scheduled data analysis/metric reporting for specific
client and/or partner program requests.
- Conduct product/solution demonstrations as required.
- Perform a variety of tasks and other related duties incidental
to the work described herein as may be assigned or delegated.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management or related field; may
consider relevant work experience in lieu of formal degree
- Minimum 1-3 years of Client Support, Account Management,
Project Management or Consulting experience
- Information Technology & Services or Software industry
experience a plus
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, diligence,
demonstrated follow-through and experience prioritizing multiple
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, and ability to work well in a
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in providing superior client service
- Strong MS Office Tool skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Project Plan and Visio
- Ability to work schedule of Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm OR 9am
PSI Services has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to
federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations
and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions
approach from test development to delivery to results processing
which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial
assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management
services, and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various
solutions through its multiple business channels including talent
assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee
development programs), licensure testing services (for government
regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for
professional associations), license management services and
biometric identification authentication services. PSI offers
clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the
skills, abilities, traits, and identities of individuals seeking
jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: PSI Services LLC, Danbury , Client Solutions Specialist, Other , Carmel, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!