Manager Software Engineering - Remote
Posted on: September 21, 2023
At Anywhere (Cartus), we work to delight and deliver excellent
experience to our relocation service customers, clients, and
professionals. We do that by combining technology and data with
great people - and we're looking for an Engineering Manager to join
our team!What we're looking for:You're a talented, creative, and
motivated Engineering leader who loves developing powerful, stable,
and intuitive Applications - and you're excited to work with a team
of individuals with the same passion. You've accumulated years of
experience, and you're excited about taking your mastery of
engineering to a new level. You enjoy challenging projects
involving Full stack (MEAN/MERN) and Cloud. You're no stranger to
fast-paced environments and agile development methodologies - in
fact, you embrace them. With your strong product focus, unwavering
dedication to quality, excellent technical skills, and
collaborative work ethic, you'll do great things here at
Cartus!What you'll do:As an Engineering Manager at Cartus, you will
be part of our Cartus Strategic Initiatives organization that is
responsible for the overall strategy and delivery of products, of
high quality. Our Mobility hub platform MovePro forms the core of
the relocation experience. In this role, you will lead pods with
the above mission.Cartus Strategic Initiatives organization
supports the diverse needs of our clients, customers, analysts,
data scientists, and operations teams. You will work with a variety
of teams and individuals, from both technology and business, to
enhance the overall utilization and effectiveness of our products
to achieve competitive advantage.Skills, accomplishments, interests
you should have:
- BS, MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related
technical discipline or equivalent combination of training and
- At least 10+ years of leading engineering teams in co-located
or remote settings.
- At least 15+ years in software development.
- Takes a leadership role in the team environment; encourages,
coaches and mentors team members in acquiring the technical and
behavioral skills needed to effectively produce solutions which
will best meet the needs of users.
- Responsible for defining, understanding, and promoting
enterprise practices and patterns.
- Gathers requirements and specifications from various teams
based on analysis of business processes and interaction with
business users and technology business liaisons.
- Responsible for analysis, design, code, and automated tests
based on defined requirements/specifications.
- Work with data architects to design data models.
- Develops clear, detailed technical and user documentation that
will facilitate support for developed solutions.
- Inspires and motivates team members to set high standards of
excellence and commitment to a common goal.
- Elicit active participation from team members and helping to
- Participates in design and peer code reviews.
- Acquires knowledge of existing systems and the underlying
business processes they support.
- Ability to iterate quickly in an agile development
- Experience with CI/CD
- Ability to learn new technologies and evaluate multiple
technologies to solve a problem.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Remote working requires 50 MB download and 7 MB upload internet
speed.#LI-LG1#LI-RemoteExciting News: EEO Statement: EOE AA
M/F/Vet/DisabilityCompensation Range: $130,000 - $165,000; At
Anywhere, actual compensation within that range will be dependent
upon the individual's skills, experience, and qualifications.
Keywords: Anywhere, Danbury , Manager Software Engineering - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!