Housekeeper - Full Time
Company: MHC Property Management L.P.
Posted on: March 15, 2023
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
career!ELS is hiring for the position of Housekeeper - Full Time in
Accord, New York.What you'll do:Our housekeepers make sure that our
resorts are clean and tidy to ensure that our guests have a
five-star experience.Your job will include:
- Housekeepers clean the resort office, clubhouse, public access
areas and models as directed,including mopping, dusting, vacuuming
and removing trash.
- Housekeepers also clean cabins and rentals to prepare for new
- Keep rentals and common areas clean and maintain them to our
- Keep track of cleaning supply inventory and request refills as
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs in common
areas,vacant or rental homes to the Resort Manager or Maintenance
- As a housekeeper you will also assist the maintenance staff and
other staff members as needed.
- Assist with cleaning up resort-sponsored guest activities and
- Assist your Resort Manager in responding to guest inquiries in
a timely, professional manner and with patience and concern.
- Solve guest-related problems and address conflicts with a
- Housekeepers may also drive a motorized vehicle to run errands
and/or pick up supplies as needed.
- Work closely with management and the management staff to
maintain open communications and make sure that the resort team is
integrated and coordinated.
- Provide outstanding customer service.Experience & skills you
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- One to three years of experience in a housekeeping role.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and products.
- Previous housekeeping experience is a plus.
- Organizational skills and attention to details.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto
- Ability tolift upto 50 pounds.
- Willing and able to work weekends and holidays as needed.In
return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a
comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and
vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations,
holidays, and sick time.We invite you to visit our web site at for
additional information regarding our exceptional resort
communities.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank
Keywords: MHC Property Management L.P., Danbury , Housekeeper - Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Accord, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...