Server / Cashier - PT
Company: TA / Petro
Posted on: March 7, 2023
We are looking for a Server for one of our casual dining
restaurants!Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice Safety as Priority #1 for your restaurant team and
- Serve each guest courteously, quickly and efficiently with a
sincere, positive, enthusiastic attitude, according to franchise
- Work a POS register
- Keep area neat, clean and stocked
- Positively impact the life of customer, co-workers and
- A dedicated individual who works well with others and is
excited to be part of our team!
- Experience with cash handling and POS systems
- Experience working in a restaurant environment
- Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks with or
without accommodationPay Range$COMPENSATION.RANGEper hourOur travel
centers serve thousands every day; not onetraveler is the same and
our team must reflect that. We can "return everytraveler to the
road better than they came" only by understanding andcelebrating
individualism. TravelCenters of America is proud to be an
equalopportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment
opportunityregardless race, color, religion, creed, national or
ethnic origin, age,marital status, familial status, ancestry, sex,
gender, pregnancy, genderidentity or expression, sexual
orientation, mental or physical disability,handicap, military
service or Veteran status, genetic information or membershipin any
other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
AtTravelCenters of America, we invite everyone to make themselves
Keywords: TA / Petro, Danbury , Server / Cashier - PT, Hospitality & Tourism , Montgomery, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...