Housekeeping Aide - Full TIME DAYS
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Under the Supervision of the Environmental Service Supervisor ,
performs a variety of cleaning and associated duties, including
training sessions with housekeeping aides.
- Supervises directly assigned employees.
- Train new employee according to housekeeping work schedules,
and procedures for cleaning and maintaining floors.
- Work with all housekeeping aides, retraining sessions when
- Schedules work of directly supervised employees so as to cause
no interference with public or internal functions. Adjusts
schedules of directly reporting employees to meet absences and upon
request of units.
- Insures the trash and garbage removal with safety and sanitary
regulations and is conducted on schedules necessary.
- Participates in the experimental use of new equipment and
materials that have been approved by the Director.
- Periodically analyzes and evaluates services rendered by
housekeeping with the objective of providing quality and or
- Monitors cleaning methods about which employees have been
instructed to insure optimum usage of materials.
- Inspects housekeeping equipment to insure proper maintenance
and operation and no recognizable safety hazards to others.
- In case of an absence of a housekeeping aide, takes over the
duties of the person absent.
- Attends mandatory education programs.
- Complies with guidelines of HAZCOM program.
- In the spirit of the cooperation and in response to resident
needs, it may be necessary to perform other related duties as
requested and unrelated duties in the event of an emergency.Grade
School graduate; High School preferred. Able to follow
instructions. Communicates in English.ID: 2022-15867 Street: 21
Ferncliff Drive Shift Start Time: 6:45 am Shift End Time: 2:45 pm
Hours: 37.50External Company Name: ArchCare External Company URL:
Keywords: Archcare, Danbury , Housekeeping Aide - Full TIME DAYS, Hospitality & Tourism , Rhinebeck, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!