Posted on: November 25, 2022
We are searching for a new Assistant Manager to join our team
who is interested in helping tohire and train other team members.
You will also assist in making sure the team adheres tocompany
policies, resolving customer complaints, leading the team, and
organizing the teamschedule. To be a great fit for this role you
should have a consistent work history and previousexperience as a
senior staff member or as an Assistant Manager. A passion for
customerservice and team mentoring is also a plus.Requirements:
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Self motivated
- Confidence to lead by example
- Ambition! We promote General managers from within and consider
the assistant position
- as a GM in training.
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee Discount
- Advancement opportunities
- Health insurance
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Ensuring product quality and availability.
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Working closely with the store manager to lead staff.
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are
- Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Completing tasks assigned by the general manager accurately and
- Maintaining stores to standards, including stocking and
cleaning.Company IntroductionSince 1958, IHOP has been the place
where people connect over breakfast, enjoy study breaks, grab a
bite before or after sporting events, and so much more. And no
matter what menu items they order, theres one ingredient thats
always constant a smile. Weve seen millions of smiles over the
years in our restaurants, and now shared in photos across our
social properties. In fact, smiles are so much a part of our
culture that we changed our logo to include one.
This is just one of the many fun and exciting changes you can
expect from IHOP. Because we know the shortest distance between two
people is a smile.
Keywords: IHOP, Danbury , Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Danbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!