Company: THE INSTITUTE FOR FAMILY HEALTH
Location: Hyde Park
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Family Practice Center of Hyde Park - Hyde Park, NY
2 Year Degree
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides and coordinates the care of
patients/families and significant others in the ambulatory care
setting by assessing, diagnosing, planning and intervening in
actual or potential health problems, including evaluation of the
patient's response to the care.
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform this job
are typically acquired through a minimum of three years of
progressively responsible experience in nursing including assessing
- Demonstrated knowledge of medications.
- Must be proficient in using computer applications and using the
- Must be able to multi-task successfully.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Telephone communication skills with empathy, respect,
restatement, using open-ended questions.
- Must have the ability to make critical independent decisions
and prioritize appropriately.
- AAS/BS in Nursing Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Minimum of one year nursing experience in an Ambulatory/Medical
Surgery/ER setting preferred.
- Minimum of two years nursing experience
- Demonstrated experience with telephone triage and diagnosis
- Current New York State Registered Professional Nursing
- Current BCLS
- Current Infection Control Certificate
- Current Child Abuse Certificate
Keywords: THE INSTITUTE FOR FAMILY HEALTH, Danbury , REGISTERED NURSE, Healthcare , Hyde Park, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!