Company: Sigma Inc
Posted on: January 24, 2023
240764 - Occupational Therapist - Rhinebeck, NY - 13 Weeks
Sigma Healthcare team is looking for an Occupational Therapy who
will provide Occupational Therapy and related services for patients
under the direction of a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) while
maintaining positive levels of interaction with facilities and
clients in accordance with the principles and practices of
Shift: 8hr Days
- Provide Occupational Therapy and related services for patients
while maintaining positive levels of interaction with facilities
and clients in accordance with the principles and practices of
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and treats patients regarding the application of a
wide variety of therapeutic interventions for rehabilitation of
function/occupation and developmental disorders.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and
development over the life span of patients served.
- Oversees and insures a comprehensive rehabilitation program
designed to meet the physical, cognitive, psychosocial, and
immediate environmental well-being of the patient.
- Promotes patient/caregiver self-determination by optimizing
outside resource utilization to achieve the highest level of
- Coordinates and communicates with various disciplines or
services involved in patient care.
- Coordinates efforts toward discharge goals established at
initial evaluation and during episode of care.
- Is a patient advocate.
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate of an ACOTE accredited school of occupational
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,
Power Point, etc.)
- Basic Internet navigation skills.
Certificates And Licenses:
- Valid certification from the National Board for Certification
of Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Valid Occupational Therapist state license (where
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Danbury , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Rhinebeck, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!